Expressions of Interest for the Principal Organiser FDNZ Depth Nationals 2017Terms of Reference
As principal organiser of this premiere FDNZ event you will responsible to FDNZ board for the successful organisation of the event.
The principal organiser will be responsible establishing the team to run the Freediving New Zealand National Depth Competition to be held in Lake Taupo in March 2017: This will include overseeing and organising the judging and safety teams, all communications, boats, timetables, entry fees, logistics and accommodation. (Judges and safety teams will need to be approved by the FDNZ board).
- The event is to be run in accordance with AIDA International rules and safety procedures.
- The event is to be run on the third weekend in March. Any change to this date be approved by FDNZ board. This date will be confirmed by FDNZ 6 months from date of the competition. For 2017, the competition dates should be included with the EOI.
- A full budget is to be submitted to FDNZ Board 2 months prior to the event. Any expenditure outside or above this is to also be approved by FDNZ Board. The FDNZ account may be used as a working account, with all costs to be quoted and evidenced for the treasurer.
- If sponsors are being sought, they are to be forwarded to the board to ensure there is no conflict of interest. This information should be submitted with the budget.
- A list of judges for the competition is to be submitted to the FDNZ Board 1 month prior.
- A Safety plan is to be submitted to FDNZ Board 1 month prior.
- The FDNZ Board will approve the Judges and the Safety Plan once both pieces of imformation have been submitted.
- Reports are be submitted to FDNZ board on a regular basis. This should monthly prior to submitting budget and fortnightly prior to event.